Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Baby

Baby "E" has been moving around quite a bit lately - it is a unique experience. Our friends have decided to call him E.T. because those could be his initials. That might be appropriate as the whole birthing process seems somewhat alien.

Sara continues to feel well. Last week she had bad headaches two days in a row, but they went away and haven't returned. We're just glad that they are both healthy and continue to pray that everything goes smoothly until he arrives. (Is that how we say it? I mean he's technically already here - I guess we should say until he's out.)

First priority is that he and mom are healthy...and I know that different babies have different temperaments and personalities, but is it selfish to pray that he's also a calm and happy baby? He would get the calm from me and the happy from his mom. We'll just have to wait and see, but I think it'd be pretty fun if we had some days like they're having in this video - you can't help but laugh when you watch something like that - everything seems to come into perspective when you hear a baby laugh. I hope it brightens your day.

No comments: