Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Belly Pics...

Ok, so we went ahead and took some "belly pics" tonight, since the belly may not be around that much longer! Wish I had been taking these all along on a weekly basis (like I originally intended) so that I could see the progression...I'm such a procrastinator! Since the baby has dropped my belly is sitting pretty low...definitely looks like a basketball underneath my clothes! You can see all the belly pics on our Flickr photostream (click on the photostream to go to our Flickr website and see them all in a larger size), but I'll go ahead and post some of my favorites. :o) Just be forewarned...I'm kinda pasty, so my belly reflects some of the flash!! (hehe)



This one really makes my belly look like a balloon stretched so tight it's about to pop. I'm not uncomfortable, though...it just looks that way. :o)

No comments: